AICA Engineering has been involved with offering solar Photovoltaic (PV) solutions to the residential and commercial sectors, We design PV system layouts and execute solar installations through which we have successfully carved a niche in the industry, having executed and commissioned over 5000 installations across Western Australia.
AICA Engineering has also recently been awarded funding of $326,000 by the Australian Research Council in association with Curtin University towards research and development of a remote area power supply that minimises the use of diesel in meeting the energy needs of remote communities and mining camps.
Why AICA Engineering?
Our clients are treated with utmost priority and provided prompt, professional services at every step of the way. We recommend Solar PV systems to suit your energy requirements, which involve studying your roof layout, conducting a site inspection, analysing data from your energy bills and design and integration of the PV system.
- A group of accredited Master Electricians, energy experts, electrical engineers and designers
- We supply and install Clean Energy Council authorised products
- We provide installation warranty
- We have completed over 5000 residential and commercial installations
- We are reliable, provide exceptional customer service and are dedicated to make your home energy efficient